We don’t have videos of smiling employees enjoying free lunches and bean bags in colourfully painted offices. Instead, please judge us by the quality and professionalism of what we produce across our many products and projects.
Current Job Offers
So you’ve submitted your resume. What happens next?
1. Phone call from Global One recruitment
One of our recruiters will contact you to discuss your resume and chat about
your work experience. This should take about 30 minutes. If there’s a match,
we’ll invite you to an in-person interview.
2. Invitation to in-person interview
Only successful candidates will be invited to take part in our in-person Global One interview. During this interviewing event, a number of things will happen
- A discussion about the benefits and challenges of working at Global One
- A face to face interview, approximately 45-60 minutes
- A presentation from Global One team members about a day in the life on the
job, as well as challenges and expectations
- A discussion about salary, benefits and employee commitment at Global One